Friday, November 14, 2008

And the verdict is....

Yesterday, Ivan and I went to the doctor for the official ultrasound for the baby. They checked all of the internal organs and reviewed the lab work - this baby is HEALTHY - which is all I cared about.

But on to the more important news... the baby is... A BOY!!! Ivan is so excited and did a fist pump at the ultrasound, he said he didn't want to be a nerd and jump up and down, which is what I expected. I bought the baby his first cowboy onesie. Ivan is already planning for many pairs of cowboy boots and sports balls. I'm just scared of getting sprayed.

Pictures on the way - they only gave us a hard copy, so I have to get them scanned before I can upload them to the blog.

4 comments:

Mike and Emily Black Fam said...

Congrats on both a healthy baby and a BOY! Lots of fun!

Blogful said...

What wonderful news! We are so happy for you guys. Congratulations!

The French Family said...

Yippee! A boy how exciting! Now you can do all the shopping for this little guy and get him all geared up for the many adventures he'll be going on with Dad.

PS. Any names in mind for kid yet?

Carrie Price said...

Congrats...it is fun having both a girl and a boy and having them so close...just get ready to be busy!