Thursday, November 6, 2008

Allison turns 1

November 6th is Allison's birthday - she turned one today!

I was suppose to work a 3-11pm shift so I thought we were not going to have a party on her birthday. But they let me leave early from work so I could go home and celebrate... YIPPEE!!! Before I got home, I stopped to pick up a small birthday cake for the birthday girl.

Allison's birthday present from her mommy and daddy was a new car seat. She is still sitting backward (what they recommend until 18 months - boo-hoo) but this car seat can be easily turned around when she is ready.


Walking Movie:
Here is another (upright) video of Allison walking. She is moving now but she still likes to be held best. Sorry the movie is a little dark...

3 comments:

The French Family said...

Happy Birthday to Allison! It's crazy how fast the time goes when you look back and think that it was a year ago that Allison was born! To me it still feels like I just had Kate and she's almost 18 months. I'm sure that feeling will never go away it's just part of being a mother and your children are always going to be your babies no matter how old they are.

JessiLeigh said...

Happy Birthday Allison! Your cousin Scott had fun playing with you in UT, and we all hope you had a great first year!! ;)

Blogful said...

Happy Birthday big girl! Truly, she is really tall for a one year old. She looks like she's getting lots of hair too. So many changes. Such a doll!