Friday, September 12, 2008

MIA

For those whom do not know, Ivan lost his job at the company he started with when he moved to Utah at the beginning of August. Therefore, I was working 4 nights a week, while he stayed home with Allison. I have been so busy between working and sleeping and being cranky that I have been EXTRA PITIFUL with returning phone calls and I ask all those whom love me to forgive me. Well, I am now working only 3 days a week again and I am starting to get a life back. Even better, Ivan just got a job today!!! He will be doing corporate billing for a genetics company in Salt Lake City - thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes. Life is getting back to normal and I hope to talk with all of you soon!!!

And of course..... Go Gators!

1 comment:

The French Family said...

Congrats on the job Ivan and Jenna isn't so nice when things are under control and back to normal. Glad to see things are working out for you guys here. I wouldn't want you to move off - we haven't even seen you three yet. We really need to fix that.