Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm a growing bigger


Allison went to the doctor today for her 9 month check-up (but she was 10 months.... another inconvience of moving - switching doctors). Dr. Hurley was great and of course she was charming - until the shots came. She screams and cries so hard for a few minutes and then she is fine. Ivan has to come with me to the doctor because I CANNOT hold her down - I am off in a corner trying REALLY HARD not to cry. I am NOT a nurse when it comes down to my own family.

Her 10 month stats:


  • Weight - 18 lbs 2 oz - 40th percentile

  • Height - 29.25 inches - 90th percentile

So Allison is a tall lean girl. I don't know where this girl is getting her height, but I NEVER expected a tall baby. Ivan says there are tall genes in his family - but if you know the Chatterley's, I don't know who he is thinking of.

2 comments:

Anthony and Rachel Orme said...

Wow she is a big girl. That's great that she is healthy and strong and growing just as she should be.

The French Family said...

Ok so your 10 month old is bigger than our 15 month old. that's not a bad thing it just put into perspective how small our little Kate really is. Oh well, Allison is a beautiful little girl and we're happy to see she's doing so well.