Saturday, December 13, 2008

A snowy day

Finally it feels like Christmas. Although the natives think I am crazy, this is one of the reasons we moved here - to enjoy a wintery Christmas season. Today it snowed about 3-4 inches in the morning, so it was time for Allison to experience playing in the snow.
Getting ready... reminded me of "The Christmas Story" where the mom gets the kid dressed up and he can't move. That was Allison, she fell over while putting on her jacket and was stunned that it didn't hurt, but then squirmed around and couldn't get up.
Is it bad to laugh at your kid?Ivan shoveled off the driveway and walk, so we decided to surprise him.
Getting ready to play...
OK, I'm standing here...
but I don't like making snow angels....
playing with the snow isn't bad.
Please take me inside
I've had enough of this white powdery stuff.

2 comments:

Jill Chatterley said...

What a cute little pink ball of fluff. I cant wait to pull the girls around on a sled. See you soon!

Blogful said...

That was Jane's first reaction to snow. Hey this is cool. No wait, it's cold. Take me in! She loved sledding though. "Want air" was one of the first things she said.