Monday, October 20, 2008

An Early Birthday

While my mom was here, we had a little early birthday party for Allison. A birthday dinner, presents and cake!
Grandma gave her a card that opened and played the itsy-bitsy spider. Allison thought it was so funny!
Surprisingly, Allison liked opening her presents - but then again who doesn't.
Grandma and Opop gave her a shape tool box, Tonka fire engine and train - what's up with the boy toys?
We are calling the tool box, a purse. Of course, Allison loved it!
Yummy cake!!!
What?!? Just a taste?
That's it! I love the cake!I can't get it in fast enough! Is cake-loving genetic? Thanks mommy for the good genes.

2 comments:

The French Family said...

How lucky, two birthday parties! I can't believe she's almost one! I remember when Kate was turning one and I felt a little sad because she wasn't my little baby anymore just a very miniature person. And holy moley... their little personalities just start shinning through and it's so fun!

s.s parker said...

isn't it crazy how fast they grow up!! and oh man does attitude come when they turn 1!:) looks like you guys are loving Utah! congrats by the way on #2, our #2 is due Jan. 7th. We didn't waste time did we?!:) we definitely didn't plan it, but i figure i'm not getting any younger! Do you know what it is yet? I get updates from your mother in law. sweet lady! tell ivan hi!