Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jacob "Jake" James Chatterley

Our little boy is here!
Born March 28th at 2:48pm
7 lbs 15 ounces
20 1/2 inches long
Healthy and very mellow so far!
Right after delivery, I pushed for 1 hour, was very comfortable with my epidural!
Very lovely delivery!
He looks like Allison, I did not get any credit with this baby - looks like his daddy, just like Allison.
Baldy Baby! Blue eyes with blond peach fuzz, very little eyebrows or eyelashes.
On the scale getting weighed for the first time.
Ivan and his new little buddy.

3 comments:

Carol and Maris said...

Jake looks like a wise old man already...! He is beautiful...and Jenna, you look great too. Love you! Can't wait to meet him.

Blogful said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! What a handsome guy. Awesome birth experience too. You inspire me.

KristinNobles said...

Im so happy for your family of four! Jake is just perfect! I can't wait to meet him! I hope I look as good as you do on my 2nd birth! Congratulations!! ;) ;)